Twitter Community Guidelines
We welcome the opportunity to hear from you via @mentions and replies, however, would like to remind you that we work in regulated industries with a unique legal situation in the healthcare space. As such, we can’t engage in sensitive topics, or discussion(s) about products – ours or other companies’ – or treatment options on Twitter.
We may not be able to respond to @mentions and replies that:
- Mention products
- Include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and links);
- Are disparaging, threatening, condone violence or illegal behavior;
- Offer health or medical advice;
- Are commercial, e.g. sell products and services, or recruit followers;
- Are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community or are spam;
- Violate Twitter’s Platform Rules.
Our Twitter feed is English speaking only and as such any non-English tweets may not be responded to.
Twitter accounts that Opiant follows or is followed by are not an indication of Opiants’ endorsement of these accounts or the content they produce.