Job Title: Clinical Trials Administrator / Clinical Site Specialist
Location: South East England (London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire)
A new opportunity has arisen for a CTA / CSS at Opiant Pharmaceuticals a specialty pharmaceutical company developing products for substance use, addictive and eating disorders.
We are looking for a CTA / CSS to join our clinical trials team to assist in the development of our clinical trial programme. Opiant is a small but rapidly growing company offering progression opportunities as the pipeline grows.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the management and oversight of global clinical trials
- Set-up and management of electronic trial master files
- Review and control of clinical trial documentation
- Oversight and tracking of trial progress
- Resolve queries with trial sites
- Tracking of invoices and payments for trials
- Tracking contracts and site agreements
- Assist with regulatory and ethics submissions and commitments
- Assist with study start-up and investigator site identification
- Develops and maintains strong working knowledge of regulatory guidelines and ICH-GCP
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous clinical research experience
- Computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work well autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Willingness to work in a matrix and virtual team environment
- Effective time management